- Come in for a free dental implants consultation
- Sedation is available to help you relax
- Get a guarantee on your restoration
If damaged and missing teeth are ruining your life, we have good news for you. The team at My Dentist can use Millville dental implants to make your smile whole again. Teeth implants are a fantastic way to help you:
- Smile with full confidence in all your social interactions
- Gain an edge in your professional life
- Eat and enjoy a wider variety of healthy and hearty foods again
- Improve your oral and overall health
- Speak clearly so you avoid embarrassment
Call My Dentist today at 856-497-7881 to schedule your complimentary implants consultation. For your convenience, we’re open until 6 p.m. four evenings a week. Be sure to ask about our guarantee on our dental implant restorations.
Teeth Implants Will Give You Back Your Smile
Modern dental implants are a terrific way to replace any missing teeth. Today’s implants are usually made from medical-grade titanium because this metal will fuse with your jawbone and form a sturdy base for replacement teeth. New bone cells will actually grow around the implants, becoming one with them.
After the fusing process is complete, Dr. Kourakin will attach your new teeth to the implants. If you’re nervous about your implant procedure, we offer both inhaled sedation with laughing gas and oral sedation in pill form. Here are a few types of dental implant restorations we offer:
- Single Implant With a Crown – An oral surgeon will place your implant, then our team will secure a lifelike crown to it to restore your entire tooth.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Your new bridge will anchor to at least two dental implants, filling the gap in your smile and making it easy to bite and chew again.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – You’ve never had conventional dentures that felt as good as these. They are secured to dental implants with a system of snaps and balls.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These ultra-comfortable dentures transfer all the forces of biting and chewing directly to your jawbone just like natural teeth do.
You can trust Dr. Kourakin’s many years of experience with Millville dental implants. Call My Dentist today at 856-497-7881 to schedule your complimentary implants consultation, or make an appointment .