Just like building a quality house begins by laying a solid foundation, keeping your smile in the best shape possible begins with Millville general dentistry. General dental care is the cornerstone that complements a good at-home oral care regimen. General dental services from My Dentist will help you:
- Catch and treat small oral problems before they worsen
- Keep your teeth white and clean
- Give you the confidence to smile authentically wherever you go
- Gain peace of mind about your oral health
Give your smile the best treatment possible by calling My Dentist today at 856-497-7881. We’re known for our pain-free approach to dentistry as well as our extended hours that make scheduling a breeze. Patients love watching TV during their visits and speaking with our staff in their preferred language – English, Spanish, or Russian. Also, every new patient exam comes with a free treatment of the Vermillion Cosmetics LiPro™ System.
Our Team Has Provided Excellent Dental Care For Decades
For well over 35 years, Dr. George Kourakin has treated his patients to a high level of dental care, helping them achieve and maintain healthy smiles and optimal oral health. He and our team would love to do the same for you with our general dental care. Below are a few types of general dentistry we offer you and your family:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – During your regular checkup, we’ll not only clean and polish your teeth and check for oral problems, we’ll also use an electronic cavity detector to catch small traces of tooth decay invisible to the naked eye.
- Preventive Dental Treatments – If necessary, we’ll recommend additional services like fluoride treatments and dental sealants. Fluoride strengthens your tooth enamel, while sealants form a protective barrier against disease-causing bacteria.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Depending on your needs, we offer two types of treatment for your gums. Traditional scaling and root planing cleans plaque, tartar, and bacteria from your gumline, while Perio Protect® offers a non-surgical solution with medicine delivered using special trays.
- Custom Mouthguards – We’ll take impressions of your teeth to make you a custom-fit mouthguard that protects your pearly whites. You can get either an athletic mouthguard to protect your teeth during sports or a night guard to prevent harmful teeth grinding while you sleep.
- Dry Mouth and Halitosis (Bad Breath) Treatment – These chronic conditions can make you uncomfortable and cause you embarrassment. We can provide advice and treatment to help you manage them and eliminate the hassles these conditions cause.
Visit us soon for general dentistry in Millville. Call My Dentist today at 856-497-7881, or schedule an appointment .