- Enjoy pain-free local anesthesia with The Wand®
- Sedation is available for relaxing treatment
- Consultations are always free
No one likes to think about having surgery performed on their mouth, but it is sometimes necessary. Fortunately, Dr. Kourakin and the team at My Dentist can take care of several types of dental surgery right here in our office. Our Millville oral surgery offers you all these benefits:
- Pain-free local anesthesia with The Wand®
- Two methods of sedation that will allow you to fully relax
- Dr. Kourakin’s more than three decades of dental experience
- A skilled dental team who is dedicated to your complete comfort
Plus, consultations are always free! Call My Dentist today at 856-497-7881 if you think you might need dental surgery. For your convenience, we’re open until 6 p.m. four evenings a week. To take your mind off dental care, we feature TVs in all our patient care rooms.
Trust Our Skilled Team For Your Oral Surgery Procedure
At My Dentist, our services go way beyond just routine checkups and tooth fillings. With our skills and experience, we’re also able to offer several types of oral surgery in our office. You and your family will have access to these services:
- Tooth Extractions – We can handle most types of tooth extractions in-house. We’ll always try to save your damaged or diseased tooth, but if extraction is necessary, we’ll take care of it comfortably and efficiently.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – Wisdom teeth that are coming in in the wrong place or the wrong position can damage your other teeth. We can remove them to protect your oral health. For complicated cases, we may refer you to a specialist.
- Bone Grafts – If you would like dental implants to replace your missing teeth but your jawbone is weak or not thick enough, we can perform a bone graft to stimulate the production of new bone cells. Soon implants will be a reality for you.
When you need oral surgery in Millville, look to My Dentist first. Call our team today at 856-497-7881 to schedule a consultation. You can also make an appointment .