Failing and missing teeth can make your life much more complicated than it needs to be. No one wants the hassle of dealing with teeth that don’t perform as they should. That’s why My Dentist is proud to offer dental crowns and bridges in Millville. Crowns and bridges are versatile dental restorations that can allow you to:
- Smile with full confidence that your teeth look attractive
- Eat and enjoy all your favorite foods again
- Improve your oral and total body health
- Make better first impressions in your professional life
- Mingle and socialize comfortably, showing others a genuine smile
- Look younger, more attractive, and more robust
We’re open until 6 p.m. four evenings a week for your convenience. Call My Dentist today at 856-497-7881 to schedule a complimentary consultation. Our office features TVs in every patient care room for a pleasant distraction while we work on your smile.
Crowns & Bridges Will Give You Something to Smile About
When it comes to tooth repair, it’s hard to beat dental crowns and dental bridges. Here at My Dentist, we use these restorations to give our patients back beautiful smiles and strong bites. It makes our jobs worthwhile when we can see a patient leave our practice with a healthier, more functional mouth than they came in with.
We believe in our work so much that our crowns and bridges all come with a five-year guarantee. If anything happens to your restoration, just come in and we’ll repair it for free. We offer an even better guarantee on our own line of Klencher crowns. They come with a lifetime guarantee against breakage. Not only do you get a beautiful, strong crown, but it will have the best guarantee possible!
Here are a few treatment options we offer using crowns and bridges:
- Single Crown For Tooth Repair – Choose either a standard crown or our own Klencher crown to repair your damaged or diseased tooth. Either one will blend in beautifully with the rest of your smile.
- Standard Fixed Bridge – We’ll have a bridge made to fill in the gap left behind by one or more missing teeth. Your bridge will anchor on either end to your other teeth.
- Implant-Crown Combination – If you’re missing one tooth, we’ll arrange for an oral surgeon to place a dental implant where the tooth was. Then we can attach a new crown to it to restore your tooth.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – This type of bridge anchors to at least two dental implants for support. It will fill in gaps in your smile and make biting and chewing much easier.
- Inlays and Onlays – These custom restorations are sometimes called partial crowns. They are used when a standard filling won’t work but a complete crown isn’t needed.
When you want Millville dental crowns and bridges that will stand the test of time, call My Dentist at 856-497-7881 to schedule an appointment. You can also make an appointment .